Monday 18 June 2007

For once in my life, I think it'd be nice just to lose control - just once!

my latest craze/obsession(s):

our entertainment industry (music-wise, particularly) is dead. most of the singing competitions, now infamously dub into reality tv show, suck - BIG TIME. then, one day while I was driving, was listening to FlyFm. they were playing this live medley of L.O.V.E/We will rock you/I don't wanna be, by some guy that I didn't know of. was totally blown off by his vocal/energy and I thought, "ohh another 'mat saleh' for me to drool over". but then the radio announcer said "something, something, of 'One in a Million' competition". what the..?! and later I heard 'Maha Karya Cinta'. I couldn't just keep listening to it without knowing who is this VERY talented singer. so I asked my trusty and reliable friends (when it comes to soppy-karatz-teeny-poppish malay songs/artists, they are my know-it-all source). and voila!

Faizal Tahir. everybody was, like, "nani, ok ka? tersampuk ke ape?". bwahaha. well I'm actually a rock chick. heavily tatooed bods, guitar solos, crazy drums, incomprehensible scream/growl, or simply loud music. Metallica, Linkin Park, Megadeth, Caliban, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, System of a Down, Dream Theater, Arctic Monkeys, Linkin Park, Incubus, Lacuna Coil, Himsa, Bleeding Through. well I kinda freak myself out too. but I appreciate/adore beautiful voice. no matter in what genres they come, let it be nasyid or metal or oldies or dangdut. erk? ok I lie, no dangdut for me - ever!

back on Faizal Tahir. well bro, you are a breath of fresh air.

I love the look, its functionality. it's big. plus it's BLACK. planning on getting myself a new phone with wider screen. currently using Samsung e630, since march 2005. suit perfectly for a girl, but NOT a gal as clumsy as moi. so, I thought, maybe SE w850i would be a good change.

until, I got a glimpse on this. Samsung x830. the tiniest thing ever. compact. so there won't be much space for mp3, even smaller screen. but SIMPLICITY is the best way to go. besides, I don't do 3G, I hardly MMS-ing. about ringtone, most of the time I put my phone on vibrate. and now, fulus is ALWAYS the problem =P well, ehemm, anyone? my birthday just around the corner.. june, 21st.. ehemm. mua a a a!

0 spat: