Thursday 21 June 2007

And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall

it's thursday. it's june 21. it's my birthday! happy birthday to me =) the 23rd years of me living on this planet. may there'll be more to come. might get a few wishes. I've (or my family) never known to celebrate birthdays. sometimes forgotten. and, "eh, semlm birthday si polan. happy birthday si polan!". heh.

I remember getting a diary (which I never used). a tweety bird alarm clock. a distorted garfield mug. oh yes, a chocolate and kaftan (or baju kelawar la). from my parents, which supposed to be a make up gift. after they got me sulking for a week. although, I was not sulking, as in - mopping around the house, not eating or doing anything or being rebellious. I was just being quieter than I usually did.

so I wouldn't expect much. plus, I'm not complaining coz it saves me from returning the favour =P

I recall somebody told me, that we die on the day we were born. ie: if you were born on a monday, you'd die on a monday too. I was born june 21, 1984. it was thursday. who knows.

0 spat: