Tuesday 1 May 2007

Losing track of time

kakngah kalo bab mempermainkan perasaan wa, dia la no 1. isk. wa menci tau.

I wrote these on FS. thought I'd share 'em here.


Title: The Face (Horror/Occult)
By: Dean Koontz
Survive first half of the book, then you'll be alright =P Aelfric Manheim, the son of world's famous actor Channing Manheim (whom he called Ghost Dad) and the infamous supermodel Fredericka Neilander (Nominal Mom) is being targeted by Corky Laputa (known as Moloch to Fric). Laputa has the ambition of bringing chaos to the world. While Ethan Truman, the Manheim's chief security, (still trying to get over of the death of his wife, Hannah) has a soft spot for Fric. To stop Laputa, Truman's recently deceased best friend, Dunny Whistler is found alive (after a pack made with Typhon - an angel of sort) now being the guardian to help Truman save the kid's life, even his own.

Title: MTV Unplugged (Live)
Artist: Korn
Yay! Finally, got my hands on this. Undeniably superb. Been wondering who's behind the rabbit mask since the first time I saw their unplugged perfomance. Doing backup vocal and playing multi-instruments. Kalen Chase (or Musmecci?). Also the vocalist of Illium and The Changing. Yes, I wiki-ed that. Haha. Anyway, he got one hell of a voice, I say! So he's not what you call "the Idol-qualified" type. SO AS JON'S. But works for me. Yep! Well I thought I'm reviewing Korn's. Pfft!



got another book waiting. cheers!

0 spat: