Wednesday 9 May 2007

Dry your tears

been watching reruns. one after another. pretty boring night.

Title: The Book of Lost Things (Fiction/Mystery)
By: John Connolly
David, a loner, lost his mother at a tender young age. He loves his story books, as his mother once did. After a while, his father found himself a new wife - Rose. Apparently, the nurse who helps tended David's mother. And later new half-brother, little Georgie. One day, books around him starts to talk. With each other, to him. And there's this creepy looking thing, The Crooked Man. And David found out there's a doorway for him to run from this world, to the other world - his own fairytale land. The story of David's life is based on the author own growing up experiences. I love how some of the famous/known fairy tales were being incorporated, and sort of twisted into a different version. And yeah, final 1/3 of the book is filled with the original version of the fairy tales.


Title: Forever
Artist: Papa Roach
One, I hate roaches. I mean those six-legged crawling things.
Yuck! Two, Papa Roach ain't having me as their 'kipas-susah-mati', yet. Three, I never realized that Jacoby has a nice clean-singing voice. Not until I heard this one. The ending, kills me everytime. Still the sound gets old quick. Thus, just 3 stars.


from moi. of course.

0 spat: