Wednesday 19 April 2006

I'm wide awake, and I can see the perfect sky is torn

went out juz now, alone. dunno what to do. ronda². gelap rupenye jln raye kt sini, tiang lampu byk buat pe? kasi burung bertenggek? emm xde pe nk tulih. tuh je la, bleh gitu? =P suke ati la kn ;-) sok luse la tulih pepanjang, kot ade citer...

-->

Almost blue
Almost doing things we used to do
There's a boy here and he's almost you


Almost all the things that your eyes once promised
I see in him too
Now your eyes are red from crying


Almost blue
Flirting with this disaster became me
It named me as the fool who only aimed to be


Almost blue
It's almost touching that we're almost through
There's a part of me that's always true.. always..


All the things never come to an end now it is only a chosen few
I've seen such an unhappy couple


Almost me
Almost you
Almost blue

0 spat: