Saturday 18 March 2006

And with a smile I'll say my goodbyes

been QUITE depressed for the whole week. mak dia mmg cun! with assignments - mr. gerard LUV to give us so called EXERCISE every single class! sorta critical thinking Qs that we've become mentally challenged ourselves! (@_@) then hv to submit 1 journal per week for ms. sujata class (haven't submitted even 1 - been 3weeks now! muahahaha) ms. ct's class is starting to get tougher. and a MAJOR PROJECT that is so MAJOR I kinda intentionally forgot that I hv all those asgmts to submit.

seriously! rase cam nk bunuh diri pon ade =P but rite now, I'm juz DEADLY tired+sleepy to think 'bout killin' me self. y? had 2glass of nescafe last nite. been up all nite - preparing the presentation for my major project *keje last minit, sape suh!* during presentation td wa xnmpk muke panel² yg bijaksana kt dpn tuh. mmg nmpk double, seb baik ade meja kt dpn - bleh pegang. kalo x, jenuh nk ngangkat wa yg teletubbies nih :D kuangkuangkuang!

guess what! it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. present supposed to start at 9am. wa ngan yas pi awal, jumpe ms. ct dulu. dia kata slides wa ok. gile wa tekujat! then around 9.30 baru present. 1st group - not well prepared. xde slides, xde handout for panel. giler panel bantai sampai lunyai. wa ngan yas dh kecut ibu jari kaki! camni rupenye. ms. ct jeling kami - nk takut kn kami la konon!! mmg kami takut pon la =P

then yas present. panel lebih pasif dr previous presentation. diorg dgr sampai abih. then yadaa yadaa yadaa... revise proposal. then MY TURN! now that I think 'bout it, it's been quite a blur to me. a bit disoriented, ngantukz nk pensan dol! mata wa yg sedia kecik - makin kecik! when I thought wa pon kene bantai - TIDAK! muahahahaha mmg xsia2 wa stayed up all nite. sumpah a7x pon letih nyanyi teman wa sampai pg! ermm panel commented on my scope. quite big to be finished in 1sem. I'm thinking 'bout dragging it to next sem, so it will be my major project 2 (we are supposed to hv major 1 & major 2). so senin nih patut jumpe ms. ct lg. dgr dia bleter lg. tgk dia conteng proposal wa. then print it again =))

nobody said it's gonna be easy. yet if it's too hard, then nobody ever graduated, rite?! hah dh, wa kalo nk berfalsampah kt sini sampai sok xabih. la ni baru ade selera mkn. milo ais wa dh cair! afterwards wa nk qada' tido!!!!! uhh I still hv 3 articles summary & 3 Qs for mr. G, 3 journal for ms. sujata and 4 Qs for ms. ct *duh!* 1st things 1st! tido! g'nite all *looking at the sun still shining so bright*...

-->

I want a normal life
just like a new born child
I am a lover hater
I am an instigater
You are an oversight
Don't try to compromise
I'll learn to love to hate it
I am not integrated

Just call my name
You'll be okay
your scream is burning
through my veins

Sooner or later
your gonna hate it
Go ahead and throw your life away
Driving me under, leaving me out there
Go ahead and throw your life away

You're like an infantile
I knew it all the while
You sit and try to play me
Just like you see on tv
I am an oversight
Just like a parasite
Why am I so pathetic
I know you won't forget it

Sooner or later

you're gonna hate it
Go ahead and throw
MY life away
Driving me under, leaving me out there
Go ahead and throw
MY life away

Sooner or later
you're gonna hate it
Go ahead and throw our life away
Driving me under, leaving me out there
Go ahead and throw our life away

0 spat: