Thursday 9 March 2006

Am I being too obscure

haa! update on daily basis now? naah.. juz bored. besides I need to share this. there's a paper free for student available in my college plaza. so my housemate took one and saw an ads about reptilian exhibition in KLCC. yesterday she asked me if I wanted to go. Hell yeah! tossed my asgmt aside *no mood - altho' submission date is tomorrow!* & I got nothing else to do.

6 p.m kami kuar. CERDIK!! tau pon time org blk keje. stuck in traffic for like an hour or so. ujan lg, totally still traffic!!! kalo bejln kaki konpem sampai 5min awal =P anywayZz, dh park keta *biasa kt entrance tower record* xnmpk sebarang exhibition pon kt klcc. tanye akak receptionist - "kat aquaria dik". and what the h*ll is aquaria? gile kg siots! :D

another 15-20min walk *lenggang kangkong la* to aquaria/klconvention centre. and voila! aquarium full of fish?! ;- I thought we were there for reptilian exhb. admission fees:rm28 with myKad, rm20 with student ID *duh!* didn't bring mine. come a long way here, no turning back.
memule rase cam kitorg jek yg dtg melwt *btw abg jage pintu msk tuh ensem!* =P btul la ade reptilia nye. for this whole month of March aquaria buat menda alah tuh. atuk dia la besau nye ular!! 8-O kalo telan ank gajah blum tentu kenyang! jln punye jln msk part aquarium plak.

sampai 1 tank, amazon inhabitans. tiba²... jeng jeng jeng!!

atok dia cun laaa!! tekujat makde! 8-S 2 gigantic Arapaima Gigas swam across the tank. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I was like O_O :-O 8-O standing there in awe. literally held my breath *subhanallah!* watched 'em on tv b4, but it's juz like - ok that's big. but when it's really there in front of me?! U guys juz have to see these urself. nih kalo tangkap, buat mkn kenduri 3thn xabih nih *tsk tsk tsk*

then ade session bg mkn ikan dlm tank, by the experts. they are actually giving a chance to the aquaria's staff to dive along wif 'em. fun to watch! and guess what else in there? big bad sharks!!!! yup! the one wif those nasty looking teeth! *eii* Big one laaaaaaa!!! ade la sebesar 3-4 pemeluk. I was hoping they were gonna feed that shark. we were told that they only feed sharks on monday, wed, and saturday *better luck nxt time*

yg best tuh, wa bleh jumpe schoolmate lame. keje situh. ESTHER SHARMILLA THOMAS! hamik! name penuh. dia bleh tanye wa ingat lg x nama dia. we were friends since elementary skewl! she was the drum major for our band, I played that big drum *doom doom* then she co-conduct our choir in SMTK *I got the soprano - do re mi! - so did she* you are as tall as I can remember u la bebeh! nice seeing her again after this while. and I miss those time - band practising with cikgu fuad and choir singing, feud wif kuantan choir team =P

hmm still excited about yesterday's trip. too bad I didn't bring my vcam. kalo x, byk gamba dh amik :'( nevermind. nxt time plak. bleh ajak mak abah pi nih. kalo nk org tua bedua tuh ke kl. "sesak la. panas la" tehee :D tebkr dpn kaabah!!!! AMPON! later peeps...

-->

Lazy old day
rolling away
dreaming the day away
don't want to go
now that I'm in the flow
crazy amazing day

One red balloon
floats to the moon
just let it fly away
I only know
that I'm longing to go
back to my lazy day

And how it sings and how it sighs
and how it never stays
And how it rings and how it cries
and how it sails away

0 spat: