Tuesday 15 January 2008

Memoriku, genggami-lah

this may seems like I'm bragging. a bit :D so what. get over it.

a gift from my brother, when he came home after finishing his studies in the US. how happy I was. mind you, I don't get much presents, from anyone, you know. never thought it will last for 10 solid years. and after all this while, I still can use it even with some cracks here and there. want to know why I love this wallet so much? there are so many compartments that I even lost some of my stuff in there. seriously. and when I got to many coins and receipts in there, it would bulge. no wonder it cracked! haha. then I thought I treat myself (as a new year's present, sort of) for a new purse/wallet. guess what I found? drum roll. holy sh*t! that is even bigger than my mom's "purse pergi pasar". plus it is Nightmare Before Christmas's. wanted to get one of those for a long time now. just need a reason to have one. finally. it is, what should I say, spacious? just look at that. loads and loads of place to literally hide my fulus from myself. yes! urgh.








new mission: get me self a bigger handbag. I've 'usha'-ed this Hello Kittie's bag, where I bought the NBC purse (a stall in Midvalley, by the way. right in front of Harvey Norman's entrance). just the right size and colour. no, it is not pink or near that colour in ANY way. a dark chocolate handbag with HK head-figure. simple and pretty.

wa sudah menjadi seorang perempuan. akhirnya! my mom would've been proud if she knew. "uihh anak aku dah pandai melawa sekarang. anak aku ke?". mua a a a a!

1 spat:

Anonymous said...

Hey I've been looking for a huge wallet just like the nightmare before chistmas wallet you have. Did you get it off the internet, where abouts? my email is mambo_babe88@hotmail.com please email me.