Wednesday 18 July 2007

You're the fugitive but you don't know what you're running away from

I made quite a commotion just now. and pretty much embarrassed myself in front of abg and kak siti. bwahaha. my eyes still sting from crying. what the heck! ok ok. here's what happened.

while I was "oh sooo" intensely concentrating on Jensen Ackles *loves* in Supernatural, suddenly, abg simply said, "kakde...". dengan tahap ke-konpius-an yang amat tinggi, wa tanye la, "ape?". with a sly smile he said something not so audible to me, and I asked again and got "baik awak bangun" as a reply. dengan penuh konpius seserius tahi, wa tanye lagi, "apesal?!".

and then... I realized. the room behind me, which now serves as a store, well, what do you expect. a room full of this-and-that would most likely, PROBABLY, be a good breeding space for cockroaches. yes. LIPAS!

so, I sort of turned around and looked at the door. there's a gap between the door and floor. I think I turned (impossibly) white. right there and then, I felt it. crawling under me. and yes, wa bersila in front of my laptop. as malays, we try to preserve our culture even if we were living in a modern society with such latest technology and stuff.

excuse my gibberish thoughts.

as that particular creepy-crawler, crawling under my "sila", I've gone hysteric. for real, yo! sirius black wa nangis, kejung! for those who didn't know, lipas is my WORST fear. I can bear being put inside a lion cage, or chased by the Hungarian Horntail dragon. but when it comes to dealing with lipas, wa surrender beb.

wa dah keras, jerit² kat sini. sampai kak siti kuar dari bilik. hiks! sori la kak siti, kalo tertanggu tido :P abg to the rescue la kan. smack! splat! tamat la riwayat kesan degil.

I'm still shaking. traumatized. wa rasa cam ade yang tengah merayap² kat badan. adoi la. don't think I could get any decent sleep tonight. afraid I might have recurring nightmare, you know, with lipas in it. yewww!

on my 3rd mug of nescafe. kaw! learned that from makde and abah. I'll go ting tong in a few, you know, caffein. DARN YOU, lipas!

0 spat: