Thursday 26 April 2007

Ding!

actually this is my first entry. the rest I transferred from my old blog, which I got bored of. welcome! if there were any of you taking your time (or rather wasting your time) reading this. that is, if you could understand what I was talking about.

if you were wondering why I used song names/lyrics for most of my posts title. well sometimes it is what or how I feel at the moment. sometimes it's just part of a song that I like. the content itself might be connected, or it might not. I write whatever pleases me. if I happened to offend anyone, then I'm sorry. freedom of speech. it's how life is. Cold. Hard. Truth.

do check out my myspace's and friendster's profile. not that I befriended Axl Rose nor did I have Clinton in my friendlist. add me, say hi. or just hit me in yahoo messenger: hanie_ss. I'm on skype too: demolition.lover216.

now, count how many IFs and ORs I used just to get to this point ;-)

anyhoo, do leave me a comment or diss me. or anything.

0 spat: