Saturday 28 April 2007

Can you see me fascinated?

went out for a midnight snack. tpm's McD's is MY spot! drive thru je tapi. pastu lepak r&r tol sgbesi tu. bleh? wa sendiri xpaham .scratches head. planned to go to midvalley. cancelled last minute. kot tiba² siang sok bleh bejln ngan kakngah ke kan.

I found a long lost friend. or rather, he found me. 7 years. sorry Jaleel, but I still don't remember you at all. I've reformatted my 'memory' quite a few times already. data lost. haha. anyway, we talk on IM since then. catching up on each others life. seems he's doing fine. thinking about it, I wonder what happened to the others. my penpals. yep back then I used to have few 'pals. I just love the idea of exchanging REAL mail rather than email. the excitement of waiting for the postman to come, reading each other handwriting. and "hey, I got this for you" - old stamps. and "been collecting these, hope you like it" - phone cards. or "here I was at..." - holiday pictures.

reminiscing again. love doing it, hate the feelings I get.

not sleepy yet. should finish up reading dean koontz's. 200+ pages more.

0 spat: