Friday 29 September 2006

There will be no white flag above my door

driving - do's and dont's. well i'ma start with DONT's:

<> don't drink & drive *cliché*
<> for you lovebirds out there, absolutely no bertenet while driving! shoo! get a room. yuck! singgah mcd ke kan. haa becinta la korg puas² *geleng kpale*
<> parents who got lil' kiddies - don't be like britney spears. strap 'em up! letih jek tampal "kids on board" kalo sendiri xbuat ape yg patut.
<> there's, at least, A reason why they invented the side- & rearview mirror. don't forget to use 'em!
<> don't be a show off. so you got turbo engine and eksoz with the size of serombong kapal. doesn't mean you are that much faster than me *wink* except for jon's. wa sirius black suspek keta dia *bedengung sampai la ni*
<> ahh yes, DON'T GET IN MY WAY!

the DO's:

<> mirror. signal. maneuver.
<> be courteous *?!* harkk ptuih.

ok ok. screw all those rules. just drive safely. ingat org yg tersayang *geli* speaking of which, wa miss ajib *tetiba* xsaba plak tunggu raye, dia blk cuti skolah. 25 more days...

-->

Die, die, die my darling
Don't utter a single word
Die, die, die my darling
Just shut your pretty eyes

I'll be seeing you again
I'll be seeing you in me

Don't cry to me a baby
Your future is in an oblong box
Don't cry to me oh baby
Should have seen the end a-comin' on, a-comin'
Don't cry to me oh baby
I don't know it was in your power
Don't cry to me oh baby
Dead-end girl for a dead-end guy
Don't cry to me oh baby
Now your life drains on the floor
Don't cry to me oh baby

Die, die, die my darling
Don't utter a single word
Die, die, die my darling
Shut your pretty mouth

I'll be seeing you again
I'll be seeing you in Hell

Die, die, die, die, die, die

0 spat: