Thursday 10 August 2006

I could be the one who would die to feel you breathe

just had my therapy session - at MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL. saleeeee!!! ya Allah ya Allah ya Allah!!! penin ibu sampai nk pensan. pusing la 360 darjah pon, tanda sale tuh xkn ilang dr pandangan. wallet wa jerit "keringgg keringggg!" help u! $_$

ape wa beli? a pair of shoes & sandal, 2 new novels and 2 kataks *kataks?!* hee for mimi. astaga! kalo mak wa tau wa membazir kt menda bkn² - which she will coz I'll tell her myself, eventually -_-' tp kasut wa mmg dh putus! sbb hak 1 tuh la dibwk ke klas, ke sebrg majlis, bejln, belari, sume la.

nmpk gaye nye, pasni wa mkn plastik sale la. burrpppp! 1 plastik sale utk mlm nih =P kakngah, awk je la pi tawaf 1utama. wa nk blk umah. nnt kene tolak keta, 1 keje. masuk mesian book of record wa :D daun waru awk wa xjumpe kt midv, ade daun bayam ngan lidah boye jek. nnt wa singgah wangsa maju la. tuh jek tmpt paling best.

hmm ape nk buat skang? mase utk menyesali sesi perbelanjaan wa tadi...

-->

One step in the dark
Touch her hand just to see
If she's all alone again
Still she hasn't seen sun
But I promise you now when she wakes
There will be none

Don't know how she gets by
Sleeps with a phone on her chest
And a bottle that's totally dry
Forgets the day I was born
But if she saw me right now
She would hold me until we both die

I could be the one who would die to feel you breathe

I could break into a million pieces
So just run as fast as you can for me
You mean everything

I can't deny her, I'll do whatever
To stop all the bleeding that makes her world so red
Such a delicate one
She screams so loud that I run to hide from the sound

And I could be the one who would die to feel you breathe
But it's too far-gone
And this love must die

0 spat: