Monday 19 December 2005

I'm not okay, I promise

7 days till xmas! i don't celebrate xmas. but there's gonna be a movie marathon on that day, and i heard that somebody's gotta WORK on THAT day =P slmt ari raye kaklong! majulah sukan utk negara! epi besday in adv. plg lebih pon wa kasi ekad jek =D

well, there goes another week of dec. boring dol! duk umah xbuat pape. bukak mata jek tgk tv, mkn, tgk tv, mandi, tgk tv. i'm offcially declare myself a dedicated couch-potato! literally i'm turning into one!!! =P~

emm td kaknor nikah. buat kt masjid raub, majlis ijabkabul jek. kenduri nye nxt week. the best part? abg, kaklong, kakngah, yoi blk. wa cukup hepi =)) everything went well. kt umah wa pon ade org kawen, ajib sempat la lyn kompang seround. tgh ujan plak tuh, smangat!

ohh i cut my hair on saturday, kinda regret it now. but i had to. split end - dh rupe gunung daik bcabang tiga =P besides i juz wanna hv a new look for a new year. yup, welcome 2006! time flies faster than i thought. in the last few years, so much things happened. might've forget a few. there r things that i can't forget, things that i won't forget and things that i dont wanna forget. apela yg dirapek kn labu seko nih *heh* thx to whoever thought of creating this blog thingy now i can say whatever i want. i'm a good listener, people come to me and pour their hearts out. thats juz what i never good at. i tend to keep it all to myself. juz dunno how, i dont even share my probs wif my mom. sometimes i envy my friends when they say they can talk & share everything wif their moms. it's not like she never ask or care. maybe its the way i've been brought up - i mean all the things i been thru, all the things i've seen *all these things that i've done - sang by the killers =P* or maybe its juz me. yeah, i think so. its juz me :-

anywayZz, haa thats a relief! im'ma whine again bout the same damn thing, one day =) for now that should do it. it's already 3.10 am. not sleepy, boring, dunno what to do (kt kolej dulu, time nih lepak projet - oops! syy!! =P). oo ye kaklong, bout that "unexpected guest. teka, kalo btul wa beli piza - awk byr. ekekekekekeke =P guess now i'm gonna google the 1st thing that pops into my mind, like gerard way's pics!!! muahahahaha *wink wink* later guys...

-->

Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say
I never want to let you down or have you go
It's better off this wayFor all the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
Remember when you broke your foot
From jumping out the second floor

I'm not okayI'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems
I've told you time and time again
You sing the words but don't know what it means
To be a joke and look
Another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time
Take a good hard look

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you'd read me like a book
But the pages are all torn and frayed

I'm okay
I'm okay
I'm okay, now

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay(Trust me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay

0 spat: