Sunday 11 December 2005

But there's no sun shining through

a week passed. nothing interesting happened. no ufo crash or that sorta things =P but there's a soccer match tonite! chelsea vs wigan. i don't watch 'em, my bro does. can't stand what 22 dudes running after 1 ball for :-\ i prefer a simple game of 'batu seremban'. ahh remembering the old days *dreamy eyes*

anyways, we went to chamang last saturday. me, me pa & ma and my bro. picnic la konon, ari ujan pon. redup jek, xmandi - basuh² kaki jek =P ngikut ke mak le nih. gila nurun lembah, turun tuh xpe. nk naik smule, kejung 4ari oi!! komdian pi karak sat. anta jarum insulin kt wan. around 5.30 gerak pi the store. bought 2 cekelat! lame xmkn cekelat! later that nite abg blk. kl - raub umpama pi toilet jek (bak kata mak!) =P ahad blk smule kl. senin keje kan.

slase mlm along plak blk raub. rabu pi anta mentua ke mekah. jumat baru trun. haikal turns 4 next monday dec 12. beso dh ank sdare kaeh! atuk ngan nenek dia bought him a new toy excavator. "bleh bawok gi pantai nnt" - imagine a 4 yr old kid wif 'ganu accent. muahahahahaha =)) wa xbleh trima kenyataan ini!!!! *ROTF*LMAO*

btw, ari kamis dtg la unexpected visitor. "she" was here! who? teng teng teng!! what was "she" doing in raub? can i hv another teng teng teng!! =P didn't bother to ask. good to see her ok tho'.
noon td along blk ke kemaman. kaklong's working on sunday. she can barely walk now!! due in jan. another boy! dpt lg sorg sinchan!!! argh!! yg sorg nih pon dh skian. sah jd cam along ngan abg dulu la nih ;-)


well that's bout it. i'm gonna whine and annoy my bro for not letting me watch the movies tonite. enuff said...

-->

Everything's so blurry
and everyone's so fake
and everybody's so empty
and everything is so messed up
pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
you could be my sea
you know that i'll protect you
from all of the obscene
I wonder what you're doing
imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us
but that's not very far

Can you take it all away
can you take it all away
when you shoved it in my face
explain again to me

Everyone is changing
there's noone left that's real
to make up your ending
and let me know just how you feel
cause I am lost without you
I cannot live at all
my whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
you could be my sea
you know that i will save you
from all of the unclean
I wonder what you're doing
I wonder where you are
There's oceans in between us
but that's not very far

Nobody told me what you thought
nobody told me what to say
everyone showed you where to turn
told you where to runaway
nobody told you where to hide
nobody told you what to say
everyone showed you where to turn
showed you where to runaway

0 spat: