Monday 4 May 2009

The damage is done!

my officemate told me about Carrefour's RM5 book-clearance sale. and wa been itching to get some new books since my last book-hunting spree. grab meself few decent ones. not much of a choice though.


wa can breathe again! hoyeah! actually wa made a promise la kan, to stop my book craze for at least til wa finish those already in my 'to read' and 'currently reading' list. haram do. is cannot tahan. yang lain tu stuck kat chapter di mana tahap keboringannya melampaui paras kronik. one of the 'why' wa need quite a few books at a time. bosan je campak tepi. bosan je cari lain. tu yang sampai ada dah LAPAN tahun terbengkalai. mua a a a.

mari la membalut sebelum sesi pemilihan dan penyingkiran.

ada cd belum ambik. cd Along pon belum order. rilek ye long ye.. 27 may. sila la layan band 'granpa rock' awak tu sampai lebam.

tiba2.. alaaa kassimmmm! ampun kan emak, kassimmmmm!!!

0 spat: