Friday 19 September 2008

Coba kau dengar...

my eyes get all misty when wa heard takbir raya on radio yesterday. it wasn't even a full takbir! uff. need to get things off my chest BADLY. how? to whom?

wanted to write about Naili's and Felda d'Saji. drowsy. forget it, just another sesi berbuka (and bikin kecoh, I'd say) with officemates. might post some pictures later.

going home tomorrow. yay! waiting for my copy of Brisingr. the MPH lady told me on the phone - "Sebab cik order yang hardcover, sampai hari selasa". as long as wa get the magnetic bookmark, nevermind the extra 3days. got my 250pcs of Almond London. going to 'kekah' sebekas first thing tomorrow, after berbuka of course.

and what about my kuih siput? ajib kata - "apa kata buat 6kilo?". wa kata - "memang tersiput la kakde!". eee-ouch!

0 spat: