Monday 23 June 2008

Defeated and brought down

just got done watching "Life". and I was so bored I had to do this.

1) The phone rings, what is your ring tone?
Depends on who's calling: AB's "New Way To Live" - Mom & Dad. LP's "Given Up" - Abg. A7X's "Brompton Cocktail" - Ajib. LoG's "Requiem" - Along. A7X's "Almost Easy" - kakngah. 30STM's "Beautiful Lie" - maRk. OneRepublic's "Apologize" - Mimi. AB's "Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad" - General.

2) Who is your last text from?
My officemate, Hany.

3) Who was the hottest person you talked to today?
Myself :P

4) Favorite alcoholic drink?
Is nescafe considered 'alcoholic'? It IS addictive though.

5) Does the person you like know that you like them?
No.

6) Last time you talked to your mum?
Last wednesday, june 18.

7) Where are you right now?
Abg's crib.

8) If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Yes. My nephew, duh!

9) Favorite gadget in the kitchen?
The electric kettle.

10) Favorite pie?
None.

11) How is your hair?
OK, I guess.

12) Any complaints?
I need a cut.

13) Who's the 1st person on your missed calls list?
maRk.

14) What did the last text message you received say?
Deleted. Don't remember.

15) Story behind your Friendster song?
Reminds me of my atuk rumah :(

16) Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Not really.

Describe your:
17) Wallet?
Big but EMPTY. If you know what I mean.

18) Eyes?
Fits me.

19) Life?
Loads to improve.

20) Doing this weekend to come?
Send ajib off to further his study.

21) Wearing?
Tank top and long skirt.

22) Wanting?
More: CDs, books, chocolate.

23) Listening to?
The Mayfield Four - White Flag.

24) What do you smell?
Nivea deo.

25) Do you sleep naked?
No.

26) Do you like seafood?
No.

27) Do you remember your dreams?
Tried to.

28) Do you consider yourself a study freak?
NOT AT ALL :D

0 spat: