Tuesday 13 June 2006

I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress, handful fo anger - held in my chest

kalo blk umah pon tension camner? nk ditinggalkan, kesian. x ditinggalkan, wa yg migraine sensorg. so how la?!

9a.m semlm gerak pi muazam. anta adinda tercinta *<3* cam biasa. wa skang dh jd driver tetap =P yg mnarik? ikut bera?! wargh! 1st time. gile sume sengal! 6p.m sampai umah smule. nih mau 18 purnama berikut nye trauma @_@

ermm pe lg nk citer? xde ufo lalu sini, fifa pon xde buat game kt sini :D nnt2 kot rase cam nk meluahkn perasaan ke kan, wa tulih la lagi...

-->


Dust begins to fall, to the ground
The air is cold and thin
Thoughts are haunting me as I look around
This will never end and I'll bleed forever

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on wrong
This spot in hell's where I belong
I've come so far - it's been so long
Don't know why it started or where it came from

Outside shell is strong - confident
But slowly eats away
Like a man plagued with disease, I try to fight
Through my pores it seems to seep...
I'll bleed forever

And you sit there and do nothing
You're content with doing nothing

There's nowhere to run and hide
when you're living to die
Stuck alone inside your head,
better off dead
The phone would ring in the empty house, no one's around.
But in my life, I wanted more, I needed moreI taste more

0 spat: