Monday 21 November 2005

Kekasih awal dan akhir

"If only tears could bring you back"

u were wondering bout my title? hv no reason at all. i was browsing thru my lyric collection and there it was - Jamal Abdillah's Kekasih Awal Dan Akhir. god knows how it got into my comp! ;-) "i don't care!" as ricky martin sings his not so appealing song. as long as this post has a title, anything will do (ayat kaklong, copyrighted tuh!!! =P)

kay, i hv a new obsession - KINGS OF CHAOS!!! abg le yg bwk wabak nih! i know, u'd probably think "it's yesterdays news, girl!". t'hell wif u! it's new to me! much simpler than i thought it'd be. tekan situ, tekan sini, serang sana, serang sini. voila! seda² turns abih, duit ade dkt 2juta. muahahaha! ade la player offer jd commander, but i already hv one =P~ a good one too ;-\ "kakde, slalu upgrade yg nih. yg tuh xyah usik pon xpe. yg penting yg nih musti tinggi. slalu naikkan hak tuh, yg sana tuh biar. yg nih xpe". slmt ari raye abg! raya sbln kn. blk beli piza ye. takat double cheese burger mcd jek xpe ah! nani bleh beli sendiri! >:P

peh! sedap eskrem Xchoc nih, shingga menjilat buku lali!! kol 12 tgh mlm mkn eskrem? raub ade 7e skang kn =P

ehmm ttg arini. bgn kol10, mkn kueh bwg (lebih kueh raya). abah, mak, ajib lps ke benta (brekfes!) shopping skali le kot. penuh le sbakul. kol11 diorg blk, n.lemak utk wa 2bungkus (skit dol! tuh sbb 2bungkus) =P ajib pi main kompang, abah keje, mak tgk tv. wa tgk tv kejap pastu sambung membungkang sampai ptg. comp nih dh 2ari xtutup. duk render animation, gile lame! 1 1/2 mins nye animation render sampai 12jam!

adei! internet nih dh 8x disco dh, suh tutup aa maksud tersirat dan tersurat nye =P~ thats all 4 today kids! tune in again same time, same place, same channel. me - signing off...

-->

I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me real
I thought it'd be easy, but no one believes me
I meant all the things that I said.
If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I'm trying to let you know
That I'm better off on my own.
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
That nothing can save me,
But it's the only thing that I have.
If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I'm trying to let you know
That I'm better off on my own.
I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it
Nothing could ever be so wrong
It's hard to believe me
It never gets easy
I guess I knew that all along.
If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I'm trying to let you know
That I'm better off on my own

0 spat: